Peach Tree Health - General Care Review

4.0

Desk staff, pharmacy, and nursing assistants are fantastic. But the nurse practitioners who play doctor...suck.

Renee Minaar has bedside manner of a rock. Overmedicates, critiques everything in a foul demeanor. Went in with hubby because hes had strokes and she pitched a fit. Says my asking questions about hubbys blood work results disturbed her and next time he needs to come in alone.

Why? Because my hubby wont ask anything. I requested another nurse and the new guy said I cant do that and Id gave to discuss and maje nice of why I didnt care for her. Really?

Going to another clinic in Olivehurst with a REAL doctor. Again the rest of the staffm God bless em!

Product or Service Mentioned: Peach Tree Health Nurse.

Peach Tree Health in Marysville, California - Worst and slow place ever

Additional Fees

i went to the one in linda for a check up after I had a heart attack and was put on disability till I could see a heart doctor my doctor said I could not return to work and put me on temp disability so I fill it out they filled there part and put a return date to go back to work I asked about it and they said it was a accident and changed it had someone else sign my new papers and it wouldn't got threw so I got new one and had them fill it out it has taking 2 weeks to get it filled out thanks to them I have been without my heart meds for over a week and bills stacking up this place is *** and needs to shut down if they cant get there act together.

Product or Service Mentioned: Peach Tree Health Medical Care.

Peach Tree Health in Englewood, Colorado - I was seen at peach tree clinic and treated like a criminal

i was involved in a dui accident i was the only one hurt, anyways i went to peach tree clinic in linda california and was treated like a criminal i mean this *** must have failed the cop test and healthcare was her second choice anyways i left crying and recieved no help,it doesnt matter if someone has a criminal record or use to be a drug addict they are suppose to help you your still a human being,i will never go there again and gonna do everything in my power to make sure this does not happen to someone else!!!